If you are not happy

If you are not happy about any part of our service please contact us first.  If you cannot settle a compliant with us you may be able to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service and, if we cannot meet our obligations, you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.